ABC Weekday rides

  • 19 February 2013
  • 10:00 AM
  • 21 February 2013
  • Generals Highway Corridor park
Tuesday: 90% chance of rain starting at 10am; 10% chance of a bike ride. 

Thursday: 10:00 AM sharp at Generals Highway Corridor park right across from the Renaissance Festival, following a 22 mile route that is mostly in the Crownsville area at 14.5 to 16mph. The standard ride has a 4 mile loop that can be left out. 
We gather in the parking lot around 9:55 AM.  For more information contact David Bleil at or John Richardson at

Copyright 2017 Annapolis Bicycle Club
P.O. Box 224
Annapolis, MD 21404

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software